Road to Clouds

Объявление

Администраторырябина
muary

Погода
Зима вступила в город не слишком уж заметно: жители давно привыкли к холоду и разрастающимся сугробам, улицы стали гораздо более людными. С мутно-серого неба то и дело срываются крупные хлопья снега, временами, однако, яснеет. Температура понизилась до -15 С'.

Партнёры

Модераторы
MrSnowyspring

Akira

Новости форума
На форуме планируется чистка! Всех, кто решил остаться, просьба отписать тут.

С всемирным Днём объятий!

С Новым годом и Рождеством!

Дизайн сменён на зимний, сделанный опять же muary. Открыта запись на конкурс рекламы.

Нам 1 месяц!

Итак, после долгого летнего сна ролевая вновь оживает и получает второе дыхание. На форуме произошли массовые обновления. Для начала, форум переехал. У нас новый адрес, который, хоть и не особо, но, тем не менее, отличается от старого. Все разделы и локации были созданы заново, благодаря чему форум стал чуть компактнее. Совсем скоро будет написан основной сюжет форума. Пока идут обсуждения и вы можете принять в нём участие - здесь. Также мы преобразились внешне. У нас новый дизайн, сделанный muary, и таблица, которую она оформила вместе с мош. Форум уже практически воссоздан, и совсем скоро мы начнем играть. Всем пользователям со старого форума просьба заполнять анкеты заново. Ну а пока мы надеемся на вашу активность.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Road to Clouds » Гостевой блок » Felicium

Felicium

Сообщений 1 страница 25 из 25

Wonderful post! We will be linking to this particularly great article on our site. Keep up the great writing.

Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your site. You have some really good posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an e-mail if interested. Kudos!

Wow, that's what I was seeking for, what a material! present here at this webpage, thanks admin of this site.

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and all. But imagine if you added some great photos or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and video clips, this blog could certainly be one of the greatest in its field. Awesome blog!

hey there and thank you for your information – I have definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise some technical points using this site, since I experienced to reload the website many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on %meta_keyword%. Regards

My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was entirely right. This publish truly made my day. You cann't consider just how so much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

Excellent items from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're simply too magnificent. I really like what you have got right here, really like what you are stating and the way by which you assert it. You are making it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to keep it wise. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful web site.

Howdy! I know this is somewhat off-topic but I needed to ask. Does operating a well-established website like yours take a massive amount work? I am completely new to writing a blog however I do write in my diary on a daily basis. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my own experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a number of websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

magnificent points altogether, you just received a new reader. What may you suggest in regards to your post that you just made a few days in the past? Any positive?

Hi there to every body, it's my first go to see of this web site; this weblog carries awesome and genuinely excellent material in favor of visitors.

Hi there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm having a hard time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.                  P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!

Great post.

What's up every one, here every one is sharing such knowledge, so it's pleasant to read this website, and I used to visit this website everyday.

Wonderful blog you have here but I was curious if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get feedback from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!

Hi there, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.

I am really inspired with your writing talents and also with the format for your weblog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you modify it yourself? Either way stay up the nice high quality writing, it is rare to see a nice weblog like this one today..

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This article posted at this site is truly pleasant.

Wonderful goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely wonderful. I actually like what you've acquired here, really like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can't wait to read much more from you. This is really a great web site.

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to be running off the screen in Opera. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon. Cheers

That is very interesting, You're an excessively professional blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of extra of your excellent post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks

My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a variety of websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it? Any help would be really appreciated!

Hello colleagues, how is everything, and what you would like to say regarding this post, in my view its really awesome for me.

Nice blog here! Also your web site loads up fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

Вы здесь » Road to Clouds » Гостевой блок » Felicium